Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Splish Splash

I am so lucky that Daddy has completely taken over Wells' bathtime.  It's their time together, and I've been welcoming the break and have not gotten involved or interrupted.  Matt told me that they had recently implemented the "sha-bath" - a combination shower/bath technique, and  I really hadn't thought much of it until he was out the other night and I was left to do what I thought was a normal bath... and was immediately informed "Dat not how Daddy do it!!" 

So Wells walked me through the sha-bath process.  It consists of LOTS of trains, very little water in the bottom of the tub (so that the trains can still roll through), and squealing and splashing with the shower on full blast.

Basically if done Wells' way, it means sheer joy:




Sha-Bath is so much fun!!

(Now clean up from sha-bath is a different story - water ALL over the bathroom floor and lots of wet wooden trains to dry off...)

1 comment:

  1. Those pics are priceless - you've perfectly captured the pure joy that is sha-bath!

    ReplyDelete