Saturday, February 19, 2011

Can't Get Enough



We are loving every minute we spend with Caroline.  Mommy & Daddy have been sitting with her and staring at her sweet sleeping face (sometimes for hours!)





I marvel at how tiny her little fingers and toes are - and have examined all of her seemingly perfect features in great detail! 


Tomorrow we check out of "Hotel CMC" and head home.  I must admit that it has been so nice spending time with Matt, cuddling all day with Caroline, having family and friends visit, being surrounded by all my favorite flowers, waited on hand & foot by nurses, and sleeping all night.  Hotel CMC has treated me well and the nurses have been great to Caroline - they say she is the prettiest baby in the nursery and that all the nurses want a turn holding her when she goes for the night.

But it will be nice to be back at home, spend more time with Wells (who I've been missing so, so much!) and get back into some sense of a routine.


So we head home tomorrow - and I'm looking forward to settling in our newest family member!

No comments:

Post a Comment