Friday, January 28, 2011

We ♥ Valentine’s Day


I will admit I have a bit of a Valentine's Day obsession.  In years past, I was not all that focused on this 'holiday', but I think this year it symbolizes our baby's arrival (2 days later) and the end of pregnancy.  So when I go to stores and see all things red, pink, and heart-shaped, it makes me so excited because it means our second little Valentine's arrival is near!



So the house is decked (for Valentine's Day, yes) and Wells has his classmates' cards ready for school (2.5 weeks early), and he has plenty of red and white outfits ready to go.  So bring on February 14th!


And in the meantime, we are loving, kissing, and doting on this sweet little guy!!!  He stole our hearts 2 1/2 years ago and we couldn't love him more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment