Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Little Man

Mommy decided to buy W his first sport coat for his sister's baptism this weekend.  I love it -and I could literally buy the rest of his wardrobe at our new Brooks Brothers store at Phillips Place - seriously go crazy in there in the little boy section.  But I keep telling myself that this is my child who prefers PJs over a polo on a normal day, so the navy blue blazer, oxford shirt, bow tie, khaki pants, and saddle shoes may be a challenge.  But surely he will cooperate for this one day for his sweet sister, right???


Regardless, Mr. Man needed to get some alterations to his blazer - I think he might be the cutest I've ever seen him here...


And I love this little GQ pose. 

Here's to hoping that dressing him is not a total nightmare on Sunday - at least I got part of the outfit on him on camera once!

No comments:

Post a Comment