Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

What a great Mother's Day! 


I woke up to flowers - my favorite peonies and some tissue flowers and a card Wells made me at school.  Matt brought me my favorite brunch via take out (my smart husband knows that going out to brunch with both kids and all the gear in tow is not my idea of relaxing:).  It was wonderful!


Getting ice cream with my two loves - the best gifts I could ever imagine arrived on 5/15/08 at 4:21 pm and on 2/16/11 at 7:41 am.   I feel so lucky to be their mom!



And on this Mother's Day - I would be remiss to not thank sweet little Caroline for another wonderful gift:  SLEEP.  Starting on Wednesday, at 11 weeks old to the day, she started giving us 12 hour stretches at night.  Thank you, Caroline!!

We are also so grateful for our moms and stepmoms on this Mother's Day - the help and support we receive from them has been such a gift and these grandchildren are so blessed to have them!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment