Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome Fall!


I am so glad fall is finally here!  It's always been my favorite time of year, but this year especially I appreciate its presence and the cooler weather it brings.  Being pregnant during one of the hottest summers on record in Charlotte has not been fun.

Plus I LOVE seeing Wells get excited over the first signs of fall - pumpkins, costumes, and candy.  All very exciting things for a 2 year old!



The Farmers' Market put out the pumpkins this past weekend- and we were there!  This will be the first of many trips to go look at the pumpkins (and yes, he immediately went for the painted "Go Tarheel" ones - and insisted on taking two of those home).


When I saw this picture it occurred to me that he looks like such a big boy.  So I went back and it's hard to believe how much he's changed.  Check out years past:


2009 (Wells called them 'apples' instead of pumpkins)


2008

No comments:

Post a Comment