Saturday, October 2, 2010

Big Brother!

The exciting news in our house is that Wells will soon be a big brother!  We are expecting a girl in February and can't wait.


So I thought now was a good time to start our blog....even  though I wish I had started it when Wells was born, I am thinking better late than never.  And despite the fact that I don't have Wells' first 2 years documented here, I am SURE that this will be one of the few advantages his sister will have on him.   As a first child (and first grandchild for both of our families), the undivided attention and level of doting Wells has received since the day he was born has GOT to be unparalleled.


So check in from time to time to see what we are up to ... we're going to try to keep our blog up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment