Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy Birthday!

I hope my boys had wonderful birthdays.  Lord knows we've been celebrating all week :)

Wells woke up on his birthday to a new Nintendo Wii and some Skylanders (this is the hot thing for boys his age - I am still trying to figure out what in the world they are).  I can't believe we've moved so quickly from sweet little boy things like Thomas the Train to video games.  But so is life.  Especially life in the 21st century.


We celebrated on May 15 with GG:


You think Caroline likes a party??


Then we celebrated with playgroup and the Game Truck.

Mailing his invitations:



There was nothing remotely cute about this birthday (Sponge Bob, Spiderman, Skylander).  I let W pick out everything at Party City and cupcakes/cake came from Harris Teeter.  I did not consult Pinterest, and I'm pretty proud of myself.  It made things so easy.  And he LOVED every last bit of tacky that came of it.

The Game Truck arrived yesterday for W & friends and it was a huge hit:

No comments:

Post a Comment