Friday, October 28, 2011

Pink Poodle & Friends

Who was I kidding??  Did I actually think I was going to make it through Halloween with my sweet baby girl wearing a "superhero assistant" costume?!?  Not a chance.  So earlier this week, I went out and purchased this little number for her:


Caroline, the perfect pink poodle


Cute C loves to dress up.


Her playgroup met yesterday (L to R):  Lila, Laura Gray, Addison, Virginia, Worth, Weldon, Francie, Caroline, and Quillen


A few of the girls (Virginia, Lila, and C)


She loves playing with friends and recognizes people her own size (Pacifiers are by far the hottest commodities at these types of things.  You put your paci down and it's inevitably going to be snatched up a by a friend).


Always smiling


Our hostess, Francie, exhausted from all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment