Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Out and About: Soccer & Swinging

Today was my first day out by myself with both kids!  And I made it!  I got Wells to and from school and made it to my bible study with baby Caroline.  I'll look back in 6 months and think this was no big deal, but today it seemed like a major feat.

And this afternoon, Wells had his first soccer practice for the spring season:



"Airplane" drills with Coach Matt - Wells is on the right in the blue sweatshirt  (He's made major improvements with his listening skills/ability to follow directions since we did this last fall!). 



Kicking it in


Score!

Meanwhile, Caroline is 2 weeks old today and we could not ask for a better baby.  She continues to do what she does best:  sleeping, eating, and swinging:


Swinging


In her other swing/bouncy contraption


And a rare shot with her eyes open!

1 comment:

  1. You should feel proud of yourself. It's a lot to juggle and lots of ladies (understandably) take months to do what you've done in 2 weeks. Go Mama Katy!!!!

    ReplyDelete