Saturday, November 20, 2010

Say Cheese!

I love professional pictures.  I love the way a talented photographer can capture a child's personality and spirit.  As a parent, to have that on paper and be able to cherish it - it's just the best! 

We've been lucky to have some great shots taken by Amy Free in the past.  But due to a move and a baby on the way, we weren't able to get her this Christmas.  Luckily, I found my way to her friend Lauren Jackson

I set her up for a pretty daunting task - by arranging a series of Christmas card "mini-sessions" last weekend - 6 families, 11 children, 2 baby bumps - all in one afternoon - and she somehow got great shots of all of us!!

Does it get any cuter than this???


Thank you Lauren!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks harveys!!! i had a blast, and wells looks adorable in this shot :) thanks for bringing the big lollipop!

    ReplyDelete